Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

An easy homemade Valentine. A twinkie dressed up like a minion! 
The heart says "I've been "minion" to wish you a happy Valentines Day!" I stole this idea from my sister in law, I love it and will be using it again next year for T's valentines!

This is what we sent out this year.  We bought  fake mustaches to go with them. The kids had a lot of fun taking these pictures! They thought it was especially funny that we put one on Levi. 
Happy Valentines day!

6 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Just saw your idea posted on Cards magazine's Facebook Page and wanted to tell you I think it's adorable and I'm totally making these for my kids for this Valentine's day. I'm glad you took the idea from your sister-in-law and shared it. My kids are going to love it! Thanks a bunch.

Grace said...

Both ideas are too cute!

Janet said...

These are very cute Valentine's, thanks for the ideas! :)

Renée said...

Soooo cute! Thanks...

Unknown said...

Both are adorable!

Unknown said...

Can you tell me if that is a giant Cheeto individually wrapped? I can't figure out what the minion is made out of. Soooo adorable!